Friday, June 11, 2010

Well, I'm Just Not Sure

Brittanie asks:

Is it wrong to invite my ex to my wedding?



The problem is, without a little more information I can't give a conclusive answer. Brittanie, if you're reading this, please contact us again and answer the following questions:

1. Is this an ex boyfriend or ex husband?
2. How well do you get along? Be honest.
3. How does your current fiance feel about this guy?
4. Do you have any children together?
5. Do you still have feelings for him?

Once you answer these, you may be able to get a good idea on your own of what my response will be. But still, send 'em in just in case.

This is one of those situations that you really need to take on a case by case basis. My husband and I personally didn't invite any exes to our wedding. I know couples that are still great friends with their exes and couldn't imagine not inviting them. It all depends on your specific circumstances.

And a note to our readers: we work best with lots of information. Please try to be as detailed as possible when sending in questions. In certain circumstances, we may attempt to email you for clarification. We promise you can feel safe entering a real email address in our contact form, as this is the one and only purpose that email will be used for.

No comments:

Post a Comment