Monday, July 26, 2010

The 80s Called

Scrunchie Liker writes:

I love my scrunchies, but they are so hard to find. I know they are shunned, but they are so great when I need to get my long hair out of my face. I have them in an assortment of colors, but the elastic is starting to stretch out and they are all almost to the point of no longer wearable. Are scrunchies that bad, that they are so hard to find in stores?

In a word, yes. There are plenty of more stylish ways to keep your hair out of your face. A cute headband may be a good option, or maybe this is a sign that it's time for a sleek new haircut.

If you don't want to give up your ponytail, rest assured that plain elastic bands have evolved since scrunchies were in style. They no longer have that painful metal bracket, and they come in a variety of sizes, thicknesses, and styles so you can find one that holds your hair back without giving you a headache.

Not convinced? You may not be able to buy scrunchies anymore, but you can always make your own.

1 comment:

  1. I love my scrunchies for when I wash my face!! They have them at CVS and Claire's at the mall!!!

    ReplyDelete