Sunday, August 8, 2010

That's Okay, I Didn't Like Snacks at the Movies, Anyway.

Alvina writes:


My feet are quite fragrant towards the middle of the day, and I like to kick my shoes off at my desk and let them air out. I am not offended by the aroma and I often enjoy it. How do I know if someone else may be offended in the desks next to mine, should I just ask them? It's sometimes like popcorn so it's actually pretty pleasant.


No, it's not. It's disgusting. I would put actual cash money down that your coworkers are wondering how to tell you to keep your damn shoes on. 


If you want to smell your grody foot stank, feel free to do so - in your own home. 

2 comments:

  1. See a doctor, foot stink might be bacterial infection or fungus, or maybe you need to deorodize your shoes.

    ReplyDelete