Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Best Letter of All Time

Kevin asks:

I've been with my partner (we'll call him Jim) for three years now. We are very happy together and I thought we were moving toward a long-term commitment. Two weeks ago we were visiting his sister and brother-in-law. I came back from a walk and found Jim thumbing through a Victoria's Secret catalog that had arrived in his sister's mail. He put it down suddenly when he saw me and started talking about the weather or some such nonsense. And then today I could swear that he was making eyes at the young, attractive and very female Macy's associate at the mall. Does this mean that he might be straight? How do I ask him without upsetting him?

Bravo, man. Bravo.

3 comments:

  1. Kevin, if Jim gives you head, and lets you stick it in his ass, he's not straight - no matter how many women he checks out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess, but I am a woman, I give head to my man and take it in the ass, and I am straight. I am not sure if that is a good argument. And my husband is straight and gives it to me in the booty, but he is not gay. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete